We had snow for the first time this weekend. In Wisconsin this actually means the winter weather is warming up a bit- but either way the winds are very chilly and my hands needed something to keep them warm.
I did start out using a pattern, but then I decided that I didn’t like the pattern and wound up “winging it” the entire pattern. I really love the way they turned out and since they are stranded colorwork they are very warm mittens.
These may be written into a pattern, eventually . . . Maybe . . .
As you can probably guess by now, I have found out how to post on this blog using my phone, and how to make my photos look retro (don’t worry, pattern photos will remain normal). This will hopefully mean that there will be more, regular posting.
BTW, I looked at the stats for this blog and was completely surprised that there were over 4000 visits every month- with most of the months being over 5000! You guys are awesome, and I am happy that so many people find my blog useful . . . And thanks to everyone for solving the PDF problem (I believe that’s what I read in the comments section). Just so everyone is aware, I kept looking into the PDF problem but I couldn’t re-create it.