How to Make Your Own Stitch Markers
Needle-nose pliers w/ wire cutting
A pen that is smooth
Wire that can be easily bent
Beads of your choice
1. Cut off a piece of wire that is approximately 10 inches long
2. Wrap the wire around the pen
3. Keeping the wire on the pen, using the needle nose pliers, twist the wire around itself at the base of the loop made by the pen (see photo above)
4. add beads onto the wire.
5. Using the needle nose pliers, cut the wire approx. half an inch below the last bead on the needle
6. Using the needle nose pliers, form a loop and close it
7. You’re done! Take your new, amazing, one-of-a-kind stitch holder off the pen and enjoy!!!